Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Special Touches - decorative Water Bottles, Napkin rings











Small touches at a shower make all the difference. How about decorating the water bottles with some paper and some ribbon. Easy peasy...wrap and tie...Done. It took me about 15 minutes to do these water bottles and it made the drink table look cute. I think you should have something cute and fun to look at in all areas of the party. I was going to wrap the 2 liter bottles also but I didn't have time...Pick your battles :).

I also thought the napkins were an easy target for beautification. I got a $1 worth of cheap gingham fabric at Walmart. Ripped it, rolled napkins, and tied it around. Quick and Easy...Are you getting a theme from me. Quick, Cheap, and Easy...Hey...it works!

0 comments:

Post a Comment