Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Party - Favor Ideas







Here are some ideas for some fun favors. The first is a tissue cozy for your purse. I found a tutorial for this particular version on www.craftster.org but you can do a search for tissue cozy tutorial and several versions can be found. These take very little fabric and can be sewn in approx 10 minutes. I gave these as gifts at Christmas for people that I wanted to pick up a little something for. I have one in my purse now and it comes in handy. The second pic is a crayon roll. I think this would be great for a birthday party favor. These take a little longer to make but are very useful. I love useful favors :). I found this tutorial on www.skiptomylou.org . I made 24 of these for my daughters class for Christmas. If you have an assembly line it takes about 15 to 20 minutes each to make these. These are great on road trips also because the crayons don't keep falling in the floor. The last pic would be a great favor for a teenage birthday party. It's colorful and who doesn't like gum? I love to take candy and decorate it for favors. If you were having a bird theme, a candy theme, even a luau this would ge cute. What ideas do you have for favors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment