Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Chalkcloth Mini Flag




I created this chalkcloth mini flag for my front entrance. I took an existing flag and laid it on top of the chalkcloth to get a template. I left enough fabric to fold down and sew a pocket to slide onto the flag pole. I then took pre-made double fold binding tape and sewed it around the edges so the chalkcloth didn't curl up. Now I can use this flag to announce all my upcoming parties and everyday events. I took pictures of a few examples.


Some other ideas.....I think this would be great for a realtor to use at Open House events. How about using this to announce your upcoming yard sale in your front yard? I think this would also be a great teacher's present as well. Can you think of any other ideas? I would love to hear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment