Saturday, January 9, 2010

Faux Bubble Gum Machine

While trying to find ideas for crafts for Valentine's Day for Natalie's class I stumbled up on this great "faux" Bubble Gum Machine. If you were having a Candy Themed Party I think you could make this as a craft, or make them a little bigger and use them as centerpieces or just make a bunch for take home favors. Since you can buy flower pots and glass fish bowl type pieces in so many sizes you could have a lot of fun with these.

If I can find enough glass vases I might put together a craft for Natalie's class....or maybe I'll just make an extra big one for the classroom and fill it with goodies for the goodie box to give to the teacher for Valentine's Day.

This example was found at the following URL: http://www.ehow.com/how_5085500_make-machine-out-flower-pot.html and it has instructions on how to create your own.
This example was found at http://twopeasinabucket.com/ after I searched the Gallery for Valentine's Projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment